The Secondary School is separated into two groupings:
Secondary 1 - Grades 7 - 8 complete the Cambridge Checkpoint programme, and
Secondary 2 - Grades 9 - 10 who complete the Cambridge IGCSE programme.
Students in Grade 8 will sit for the Cambridge Checkpoint exams, while students in Grade 10 will sit for the IGCSE exams.
Cambridge IGCSE is the world’s most popular international curriculum for 14 - 16 year olds, leading to globally recognised and valued Cambridge IGCSE qualifications.
Cambridge IGCSE provides excellent preparation for the Cambridge Advanced stage including Cambridge International AS and A Levels and Cambridge Pre-U, as well as other progression routes. It incorporates the best in international education for learners at this level. It develops in line with changing needs, and is regularly updated and extended.
Cambridge IGCSE encourages learner-centred and enquiry-based approaches to learning. It develops learners’ skills in creative thinking, enquiry and problem solving, giving learners excellent preparation for the next stage in their education. The curriculum can contains a core curriculum and extend it to suit their learners and introduce cross-curricular perspectives.
Cambridge IGCSE develops learner knowledge, understanding and skills in:
- Subject content
- Applying knowledge and understanding to familiar and new situations
- Intellectual enquiry
- Flexibility and responsiveness to change
- Working and communicating in English
- Influencing outcomes
- Cultural awareness
- Kurikulum 2013 (BI, Matematika, IPA, IPS, PKn)
- Science (Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
- Humanities (Geography, History, Economics, Global Perspective)
- Information, Communication and Technology (ICT)
- Seni Budaya dan Ketrampilan (Music & Art)
- Budaya Bali
- Physical Education (PE)